Russell Library Job and Career: Finding the Positives in the Pandemic Online
Finding the Positives in the Pandemic:
This has been a time of upheaval and stress. In this virtual workshop, Diane Lang will discuss items like
- Best ways for each of us to cope with change and loss.
- Effective emotional tools to use during this time of upheaval.
- Positive ways people can deal with feelings of loneliness and isolation.
- The happier you are, the more resilient you are. How a person can release anger, frustration and resentment.
- How can people best handle long-distance forced separations when they are trying to build or sustain loving relationships during this crisis?
- What are sustainable happiness habits that are effective both during the pandemic and after it ends?
- How can we achieve post-traumatic growth once the crisis has ended?
Diane Lang is a practicing therapist, national speaker, educator, and certified positive psychology coach who has her master’s degree in counseling and is an adjunct in psychology at Montclair State University. She has written three books, and has been featured in various publications, on TV and on Internet shows. Diane speaks on various mental and emotional health topics including Happiness, Resiliency, Stress management, Parenting and technology, Bullying, Anxiety, and Depression in both teens and adults. She also specializes in Positive Psychology, Positive Education and Positive Parenting.
Registration is required.
The Job and Career Workshops are sponsered by a Community Block Grant from the City of Middletown.
Christy Billings email@example.com or Bob Carlson firstname.lastname@example.org
- Tuesday, June 16, 2020
- 6:00pm - 8:00pm
- This is an online event. Event URL will be sent via registration email.
Photo and Video Disclaimer
The Russell Library, as a public place, reserves the right to photograph and record groups and individuals using library services and attending library programs, and to publish those photographs and videos publicly in its newsletter and on social media outlets.