How to Pay for College without Bankrupting Yourself and Your Children
It’s never too early to begin planning for college. Parents of students who plan to attend any college or university will want to attend this seminar: What you will Learn:
• How families of all income levels may be eligible for financial aid
• Which colleges offer the best financial aid packages
• How to avoid costly mistakes on the FAFSA and CSS Profile • How private universities can cost you less than a state school • How students can position themselves to be the best candidate and potentially receive more free money, fewer loans.
Please register below, include your email, the Zoom link is included in the description, you will also get a reminder shortly before the start of the event.
- Thursday, October 22, 2020
- 7:00pm - 8:30pm
- Time Zone:
- Eastern Time - US & Canada (change)
Photo and Video Disclaimer
The Russell Library, as a public place, reserves the right to photograph and record groups and individuals using library services and attending library programs, and to publish those photographs and videos publicly in its newsletter and on social media outlets.